The “Liebster Award” is a way of promoting and recognizing bloggers for their efforts and accomplishments in becoming a blogger. So, I feel very excited that my site “The Wandering Foxy ❧ ” was nominated and finally won the “Liebster Award 2018” thanks to Anca and Sinan, two fellow bloggers and an amazing couple who live in Vienna and they fascinate us with amazing articles from their Site: Dream, Book, and Travel! Thank you so much for the honor! Check their Nominees here!
Here are the rules of “Liebster Award 2018”:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog,
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger asked you,
- Nominate up to 10 new blogs to receive the Award and write them 10 new questions,
- List the rules and display the “Liebster Award 2018” logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Now, it’s time to answer the interesting questions that Dream, Book, and Travel asked me:
1. Describe your blog by assigning a color to it. Explain your choice!
I always believed that colors somehow represent our feelings and, in my case, I didn’t doubt a minute about what color represents my Site because it also represents my personality! Well, it’s the dark orange, as my hair and red foxes! Besides, that’s the name of my Site, right? So, it’s me who love wandering!
2. Describe your blog by assigning a sound/piece of music to it. Explain your choice!
I’m in love with this adventure/fantasy game! So, I think that its music, which is full of forest sounds, represents my site and me, although I listen Rock and Metal bands like a maniac! You should play this game sometime. It’s so relaxing! Otherwise, you can listen to it here in its original version!
3. Describe your blog by assigning a smell to it. Explain your choice!
Oh, what a question! Well, I think I would choose the smell of a forest full of elder and newborn trees, wildflowers and fresh air!
4. Describe your blog by assigning a taste to it. Explain your choice!
Mushrooms and berries! They’re delicious, full of colors and, according to Literature, sometimes magic. They seem like small treasures of Nature to me!
5. Describe your blog by assigning a texture to it. Explain your choice!
I would choose the texture of a tree. That rough and hard bark that hugs it! It somehow represents my faith to myself and to anything I create.. like my Site!
6. Describe your blog by assigning a feeling to it. Explain your choice!
It’s just the feeling of wandering! This excitement that thrills you and makes you feel alive, giving you the sense that you have a life full of possibities!
7. Describe your blog by assigning a season/month of the year/time of day to it. Explain your choice!
Autumn! It’s my favorite season! And definately on 1st of September! It’s the date that, in my country, we wish to each other “Happy Autumn!” Some people think that Fall is a melancholic season but I don’t. For me it symbolizes the new beginning. It may seems that Nature dies but actually it reborns!
8. Describe your blog by assigning a plant/flower/tree/animal to it. Explain your choice!
An animal? Really? Well, you can’t imagine! Haha! As for tree, I would choose one of those three: Mulberry Tree, Chestnut Tree or a Maple Tree, because they remind me of my childhood!
9. Will you ever retire from traveling? How do you see yourself in your old age?
I have a plan and I told it to anyone I know:
As long as I’m healthy, full of dreams and energy, and as long as I have money in my pocket, I intend to travel abroad. When I grow older, I’ll start enjoying the beauty of my country. Generally, I try to be healthy and I take care of my body while I protect my psychology from toxic situations. I need to travel not only because I like it but because I need inspiration for my writing.
10. If the internet did not exist/imagine living 100 years ago – what would you be doing?
All these things that I already do: reading, writing, photography, sketching and traveling. But I think that I would traveling without much information about my destination and that might makes the adventure more enjoyable or seems like a Hell! Haha!
Now, it’s time to announce you my Nominees! (Yay!) Here we go:
1. The Alien who loved Human History from 2.E. or Twee,
2. Eat Wander Explore from Jenny & Bradley,
3. Books and Bao from Jessica Esa,
4. The Wandering Worker from Darren,
5. NikeCream from Nika,
6. Where your Thoughs go, your Steps go from Xavi,
7. TripJodi from Joh & Ebychan,
8. Inside Out With Rahul Yuvi from Rahul,
9. Italophilia from Ishita,
10. Rincones De La Costa Brava from Anna.
My own questions to my Nominees:
1. Tell me a favorite thing you always take with you when you travel and why!
2. Do you prefer to take pictures of yourself, of local people or landscapes and why?
3. Share with me a touching memory of your trips!
4. Do you prefer luxury trips or not and why?
5. What is your favorite mean of transport and why?
6. Are you affected by stereotypes of each country you’re going to visit and why?
7. Which continent have you visited most?
8. Which destination seems impossible to you yet but you’ll never stop trying until you visit it and why?
9. Have you ever met Hippies on your way and what was your opinion about them and why?
10. How do you feel when you visit Temples of an another religion and why?
Good luck and Happy Travels!
Love and Peace!