Hello, dear friends! I’m very excited about the recipe I’m sharing with you today! I’m a huge pasta fan so, whenever I come up with a new pasta recipe, it’s a reason for celebration in my house! This recipe is about penne with mushrooms (oh, God, I just love them!), cooked in a pink creamy sauce made with soy cream and tomato juice. This dish tastes amazing! Trust me!
Ingredients (serves 4):
500 gr. penne
450 gr. white mushrooms, sliced
10 gr. dried porcini
200 ml soy cream
1/3 cup soy milk
500 gr. tomato juice
1 big onion, finely chopped
fresh sage leaves
1 tsp sweet paprika
salt and pepper
1. Soak porcini in the milk for 2 hours. Then drain them, finely chop them and set aside.
2. In a non sticking pan, cook mushrooms and onion.
3. After 10 minutes, pour the tomato juice and sage leaves and cook on medium heat.
4. When they are ready, add the soy cream, season with salt, pepper and paprika and allow to cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Before removing from heat pour olive oil.
6. In the meantime, cook pasta according to package instructions.
7. Drain them and put them in the pot with the sauce.
8. Stir until well coated and serve.
Source: The Veggie Sisters