Hello, dear friends! Today, I have an easy and super yummy recipe for you! An ideal breakfast for a weekend mornings! A breakfast that both kids and grown ups will love! Seeing lots of toast bread in my fridge the other day made me wonder what to do with it! So I came up with the idea to make a sweet Club Sandwich! It turned out amazing and I really enjoyed it.
Toasted bread, spread with peanut butter, stuffed with banana slices and drizzled with melted chocolate! How does that sound? Heavenly, right? My mouth starts watering just by describing it! You should definitely try it, guys!
Ingredients (serves 1):
3 bread slices
1 ripe banana, sliced
3 tsp peanut butter
25 gr. vegan chocolate, melted
walnuts, finely chopped
1. Spread each toast bread slice with peanut butter.
2. Put banana slices on them.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Press so that bread slices stick together.
5. Cut diagonally with a sharp knife.
6. Top with melted chocolate and walnuts.
Source: The Veggie Sisters