When you have unexpected guests, you might wonder «what should I cook for them that is super easy and quick?» I’ve got the answer! These savory mini tarts would be ready in no time. I have two versions for making them: 1. with tomato, olive paste, feta cheese and oregano and 2. with blue cheese, onion and walnut. They are both tasteful, trust me!
Round puff pastry sheets
Tomato (deseeded and finely chopped)
Feta cheese (diced)
Blue cheese (crumbled)
Walnut (coarsely chopped)
Onion (finely chopped)
1. Place round puff pastry sheets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Prick the puff pastry with a fork in 2-3 spots.
3. Put the ingredients of the filling over them.
4. Rise the edges upwards so that they look like «nests».
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180C until golden brown.
6. Serve immediately!
Source: The Veggie Sisters