The brownies’ recipe, that I’m posting today, are absolutely mouthwatering! Easy and quick to make, just with 4 ingredients, vegan, raw, healthy and addictive! I bet you’ll love them and you should definitely taste them! So, let’s make this decadent dessert!
Ingredients (serves 12):
1 cup (165 gr.) raw almonds
1 1/2 cups (180 gr.) walnuts
2 1/4 cups (400 gr.) dates
1/2 cup (45 gr.) cocoa powder
1. Soak dates in warm water for 1 hour.
2. Put the almonds and 1 cup of walnuts in a blender and pulse until powdered.
3. Add cacao and pulse again. Transfer in a bowl.
4. Then, pulse dates until you get a paste.
5. Add the nut mixture and pulse until well combined.
6. Empty batter into a pan lined with parchment paper, even it with a spatula and top with coarsely chopped walnuts.
7. Put in the fridge to cool before serving.
Source: The Veggie Sisters